Log in as a regular customer and get this for 199.00 €
Not a regular customer? Register here!
Normal delivery time is 1-2 days.
Delivery costs starting from 0 € (pickup from store). Read more about our delivery conditions...
|On the Web||Tku||Vantaa||Tre||Lahti||Jkl|
- in stock
- on request
- out of stock
If you have questions about this product, please contact us! Click here to send us a question.
Description has been automatically translated.Show original.
The Scout is a very versatile snowmobile pants that is suitable for sledding, quad biking and other winter activities. The trousers are made of very cold-resistant Iselet fabric, and the fabric does not harden even in severe frost. In addition, the trousers have a detachable 150g thermal lining, so you can also get shell pants for a fast pace.
- Iselet surface fabric
- Removable 150g thermal liner.
- Dry-Tek waterproof membrane (14000h2o plus 15000 g / m2)
- Polyester mesh lining adds airiness
- Zippered hand pockets, large thigh pockets and chest pocket
- Air conditioning zippers at the thighs and outer seam
- Zipper CE Test Taken in -40 Degrees Frost
- Snow locks on the legs
- Adjustable leg and waist circumference
- Embroidered stylish logos
- Specialty reflective materials to increase visibility