Log in as a regular customer and get this for 249.00 €
Not a regular customer? Register here!
Note! This product is available from another stock. The expected shipping time for this product is Dispatched within 3-4 workdays.
Normal delivery time is 1-2 days.
Note! This product is out of stock. Use the form below or contact us.
Delivery costs starting from 0 € (pickup from store). Read more about our delivery conditions...
|On the Web||Tku||Vantaa||Tre||Lahti||Jkl|
- in stock
- on request
- out of stock
The selected product or size is out of stock. If you'd like to be notified when it's back in stock, please enter your e-mail and click the button below.
Please note: This is not an order, but an notification of product availability. If Store availability is "available" or "on request", you can order this product using Add to cart button.
If you have questions about this product, please contact us! Click here to send us a question.
Description has been automatically translated.Show original.
The Scout is a very versatile snowmobile jacket that is suitable for sledding, quad biking and other winter activities. The jacket is made of very cold-resistant Iselet fabric, and the fabric does not harden even in severe frost. In addition, the jacket has a removable 150g thermal lining, so you can also conveniently get a thinner shell jacket. The amount of hand padding has been slightly reduced to maintain optimal mobility.
- Iselet surface fabric
- Removable 150g thermal liner.
- Dry-Tek waterproof membrane (14000h2o plus 15000 g / m2)
- Polyester mesh lining adds airiness
- Zippered hand pockets, sleeve pocket, chest pocket, large breast pocket and mobile phone breast pocket
- Zippered air intake underarms
- Zipper CE Test Taken in -40 Degrees Frost
- Separate water trap under the main zipper
- Detachable, adjustable big hood
- Elastic band tightening at the hem
- Snow lock at the waist and cuffs
- Embroidered stylish logos
- Specialty reflective materials to increase visibility