Log in as a regular customer and get this for 599.00 €
Not a regular customer? Register here!
Delivery costs starting from 0 € (pickup from store). Read more about our delivery conditions...
|On the Web||Tku||Vantaa||Tre||Lahti||Jkl|
- in stock
- on request
- out of stock
The selected product or size is out of stock. If you'd like to be notified when it's back in stock, please enter your e-mail and click the button below.
Please note: This is not an order, but an notification of product availability. If Store availability is "available" or "on request", you can order this product using Add to cart button.
If you have questions about this product, please contact us! Click here to send us a question.
Description has been automatically translated.Show original.
SPIDI Air DPS: the latest evolution of the DPS system, the airbag vest certified according to En 1624-2: 2013 FB, the only European standard that guarantees the performance of a motorcycle airbag.
A 26-liter cushion wraps the rider's torso and neck, increasing safety in sensitive areas in the event of an accident. The SPIDI Safety Lab has elevated the traditional DPS technology to the highest level of protection and has endowed it with great ease of use. The certainty of analog activation, the extension of the protection to the delicate cervical area, the comfort ensured by the low weight and the versatility of use, define a world reference product for safety on two wheels.
PRECISION AND SECURITY
- Activation and inflation: through the Kevlar® cable, connected to the motorcycle, which guarantees the safe and sure activation of the airbag in any crash with separation from the vehicle;
- 26 liters of air protection: in the case of triggering the system, 3.8 meters of air chamber deploys around the motorcyclist, protecting the back, hips, chest and, in particular, the cervical area. More air, more thickness, more protected areas;
- no interference from external elements that may limit its effectiveness (magnetic fields, radio waves, battery decay, rain, cold, sand): the mechanical system requires no recharging or maintenance; therefore you can start with your own vehicle at any time without any concern.
COMFORT AND VERSATILITY
- Lightness: the DPS system weights only 1.070 kg.;
- practicality: it can be worn over any jacket, in any season, without the need to multiply seasonal purchases; it has a comfortable adjustable closure at the waist, reflex zones for night identification and a jacket/pants fastening system using pants clips;
- materials: the features that distinguish TexTech, the standard used by SPIDI's Safety Lab in the choice of technical fabrics, are water-repellency, breathability, windbreak, resistance to cutting, bursting of seams and abrasion.
In addition, all fabrics feature high visibility.