Note! This product is out of stock, but is available on request. The expected shipping time for this product is 1-2 weeks.
Delivery costs starting from 0 € (pickup from store). Read more about our delivery conditions...
|On the Web||Tku||Vantaa||Tre||Lahti|
- in stock
- on request
- out of stock
The selected product or size is out of stock. If you'd like to be notified when it's back in stock, please enter your e-mail and click the button below.
Please note: This is not an order, but an notification of product availability. If Store availability is "available" or "on request", you can order this product using Add to cart button.
If you have questions about this product, please contact us! Click here to send us a question.
- Allows your T-6 Combo Lever™ to be used as a 3/8" driver
- 3/8" drive male and 1/4" drive female for use with sockets for smaller front axles
- Lightweight billet 7075 T-6 aluminum with chrome vanadium steel insert
- Lightening holes
- Coin knurled to facilitate turning sockets by hand
- Awarded Product of the Year in Dirt Rider Magazine December 2004
- 3/8" square drive is rated for a maximum torque of 90 lb/ft